Monday, February 19, 2018 – Wednesday, February 21, 2018
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89158
What is our hotel group rate at the ARIA? How do I book my room?
- Our conference room rate for Sunday, February 18th is $175 plus taxes and a daily resort fee.
- Our conference room rate for Monday, February 19th through Wednesday, February 21st is $155 plus taxes and a daily resort fee.
- The reservation website can be found at http://ibcvegas18.com/
What airport should I fly into? How far is the airport from the hotel?
- McCarren International Airport mccarran.com
- 3 miles from hotel
Where can I find the detailed agenda?
What time do events START on Monday, February 19th?
8:00 am Registration Opens
9:00 am Achieve More Expo Opens
9:00 am Certification Classes Begin
11:15 am Education Sessions Begin
5:15 pm Opening General Session
7:30 pm Opening Party (Open to All Registered Attendees)
What time do events END on Wednesday, February 21st?
4:15 pm Education Sessions End
6:00 pm Closing General Session Ends
ERA® National Advisory Council Meeting & Breakfast (By Invitation Only)
How much does IBC cost to attend?
- Through February 4, 2018 – 1 single full conference registration is $495
- On or after February 5, 2018 – 1 single full conference registration is $799
- Bulk registration rate of $445 for 5 or more
- Social/Guest registration is $295 each (Includes access to Opening Night Party, General Sessions & Vendor Expo. Guest registration does not provide access to certification/education classes)
How do I register?
The registration link can be found at http://ibcvegas18.com/
What is cancellation policy?
If you must cancel your registration, please notify our registration department in writing at email@example.com by January 31, 2018. Cancellations through January 14, 2018 will be refunded 100% with no penalty. From January 15, 2018 through January 31, 2018, your registration will be refunded less a $100.00 processing fee. On and after February 1, 2018, cancellations will NOT be accepted and NO refunds will be issued.
What is the transfer policy?
Alternatively, you may transfer your registration to another person for a $25.00 fee. To transfer a registration, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and registration number, along with the information of the replacement participant.
Las Vegas, NV Time Zone
Las Vegas, NV is Pacific Time Zone (PST)
Las Vegas in February – Average high 64°F and average low 45°F
Will meals be provided at the conference?
Opening Party – Food Stations will be provided / Cash Bar will be available
What is the dress attire for the conference?
Attire for IBC conference is business casual